RESoArmor Kits

indedrum

DFO Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I though I would give the DFO crew a sneak-preview of the RESoArmor kits, which will be launching at NAMM later this week.
IMG_20181228_115843.jpg
IMG_20181228_121402 (1).jpg
aqua2.jpg

If you are not familiar with what RESoArmor is, here is a link for more info: https://www.indedrum.com/new-index/#/resoarmor/

We have also added sparkles to our capabilities, which are unbelievably cool. More photos to come!

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Pimp-a-diddle

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Outstanding!
That blue and black!
Wow!
If you think that's cool, you should see the blue/black-silver pearl. Probably the coolest pearl I've seen since I started looking around and researching all of this stuff. Josh makes great drums and I need to get on-board before the prices skyrocket.

shuffle

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you think that's cool, you should see the blue/black-silver pearl. Probably the coolest pearl I've seen since I started looking around and researching all of this stuff. Josh makes great drums and I need to get on-board before the prices skyrocket.
Same thoughts here.
I bet that BB&S would look so cool!

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
As we all know, thier is nothing new under the sun, so when a drum company introduces something different it's pretty impressive. When it's this cool and unique, it's down right stunning! I have an INDe kit and a Alumium snare, and I will add a RESoArmor snare to the family one day soon.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Wow - that first kit is awesome! Will I be able to give you custom colors to swirl in (I don't like the green but maybe an aqua)? Also, is there a seam on the outside of the drum or is it smooth to the touch all the way around (like a lacquer finish)? Sadly, I won't it to NAMM to see these in person....thank you!

indedrum

DFO Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Can you do solids?
We haven't figured out solids yet. The material is not homogeneous, so it can create some weird uneven patterns- it just doesn't look right. We are continuing to experiment with this. (we could potentially do a clear RESoArmor over a stained wood, so you would still see the grain).

indedrum

DFO Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Wow - that first kit is awesome! Will I be able to give you custom colors to swirl in (I don't like the green but maybe an aqua)? Also, is there a seam on the outside of the drum or is it smooth to the touch all the way around (like a lacquer finish)? Sadly, I won't it to NAMM to see these in person....thank you!
Each drum is one-of-a-kind, and we can build them to your specs, color by color. It would be no problem to do something similar, but with aqua. These projects all start with a lenghty discussion about what you want, and the options are nearly limitless. There is no seam, they are smooth all the way around. Kind of like a slightly thicker, way tougher, and way more interesting looking lacquer.

OldeEnglishD

Reaction score
The son and I have agreed we need a red black swirl kit in 22, 10, 12, 14, 16. Now we just have to convince the wife! Awesome job Josh!