Review: My INDe Bop Kit - Not Just Hype

"poppies"

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You made some great choices with this kit; the brass badges, the finish, the no-flange hoops, the sizes; all so lovely.

If your experience is like mine, you’ll come to love your INDe drums even more over time.

Last edited:

andlours

Reaction score
You made some great choices with this kit; the brass badges, the finish, the no-flange hoops, the sizes; all so lovely.

If your experience is like mine, you’ll come to love your INDe drums even more over time.
Giving this thread a bump, because I think Josh's drums deserve it. I can truly agree with the above comment that I've grown to love these drums more over time. I've had the chance to play these tuned high, medium, and low, and they truly excel in all tunings. They're light weight, elegant, and sound amazing. Honestly, the 18" kick is the biggest sounding 18" I've played and can get into 20" kick territory.

Contemplating buying another INDe kit at this point in more "rock sizes" because of how much I love my little bop kit.

richardh253

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giving this thread a bump, because I think Josh's drums deserve it. I can truly agree with the above comment that I've grown to love these drums more over time. I've had the chance to play these tuned high, medium, and low, and they truly excel in all tunings. They're light weight, elegant, and sound amazing. Honestly, the 18" kick is the biggest sounding 18" I've played and can get into 20" kick territory.

Contemplating buying another INDe kit at this point in more "rock sizes" because of how much I love my little bop kit.
Beautiful kit - I just posted a new thread promoting INDe Demos on sale.
Having moved to an apt recently I'm not buying any more drums but to support Josh I bought a hoodie :)

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Perfect sizes. Same as I would order, sans snare. Great finish also. Did that cost more?