Ringo & Rolling Stones Postpone Their Tours

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Perhaps you've heard.
Both bands have postponed their summer touring due to ill members.

Mick Jagger
Steve Lukather
Edgar Winter

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ok Covid, not only do you have to ruin everything, you are plain annoying on a fundamental level. Be gone ye devil!

Drum Mer

DFO Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
They are old. It’s ok to not tour the world. Right? They’ve seen it all. Enjoy the quiet life. (I’m also not a rockstar, obviously:)

Last edited:

drummer5359

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bride and I bought tickets for two shows back in the fall of 2019, The Rolling Stones and Ringo's All Starr Band. Both were for dates in 2020, they got postponed of course due to covid-19.

We did get to see the Stones this past October.

The Ringo tour was postponed in 2020 and 2021, we have tickets in hand for this coming Saturday. I'm thinking that we might just not ever get to this concert at this rate.

More importantly, I hope that Mick Jagger, Steve Lukather, and Edgar Winter all recover without any major effects. Covid is no joke and none of them are young guys.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
They'll both supposedly be on tour again by September apparently, but no more summer shows.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
The good news is there are shows again, though with occasional hiccups.

I was listening to Eddie Trunk on XM/Sirius the other day ... He said the big tours are trying to minimize Covid risk by doing things like not allowing the touring crew to interact with the local crew members ... They stay at a distance and if the two sides need to talk, it's not face-to-face.

I bought tickets in 2019 for Wardruna ... Hopefully, I'll be seeing them in October.

BlackPearl

Reaction score
They are old. It’s ok to not tour the world. Right? They’ve seen it all. Enjoy the quiet life. (I’m also not a rockstar, obviously:)
I would imagine that for those who are rock stars, that rush of walking out on to the stage in front of all those people can get pretty addictive.

311Club

Reaction score
I'm a bit bummed, I was looking forward to the show, rhythm section especially. Hope I'll be in town when they make it back