ringo the photographer

thenuge

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A different way of looking at him and the band, for sure. As a photographer it makes me love him even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
What great pictures, thanks for the heads up.

Ncl Knight

Reaction score
His book Photograph is excellent. I have it on iBooks, but you can get a physical copy too.

stickinthemud

DFO Master
Reaction score
Neat. Never knew that about Ringo.

I caught the credits at the end and noticed it was produced by Mark Seliger. I'm assuming this is the same Mark Seliger who has made a name for himself as photographer for Rolling Stone. He and I attended East Texas State University together.

john14

Reaction score
Kinda OT - but I was looking at Gary's wonderful site on Ringo's Beatle's kits - struck by the photo in the "other percussion" section of his double tom OBP kit - using drums from his various Super Classic and Downbeat kits... probably had Mal Evans drill the Rogers double tom mount next to the single Rogers Swivo mount on the 22.... thing is - with their success and money et al - he didn't just order a new kit or a new bass drum... just drilled more holes in his existing drum... seems to be very different from today's endorsement world... He always seems to be a controversial drummer on our forum but I think he is just a class act... looking forward to checking out his new book