header.nohb.html

Ringo......

5stroke

Reaction score
Yes, here we go again.
However, no denying that Ringo achieved the impossible... no, not as a drummer, but as an 82 year old man who now looks 30 years younger. He's gone backwards in age like Benjamin Buttons using a proprietary combo of science, medical augmentations, skin treatments, enhancements, and of course, coloring. He does look pretty good regardless.
So the big question is:
"Does he, or doesn't he?"
then and now.jpg

Last edited:

hsosdrum

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ringo's not even the best drummer in his own family.

Smiley face x10!
I adore Ringo's playing, but I'm sure even he would agree about Zak being a 'better' drummer. (After all, what father wouldn't?)

JimmyM

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I adore Ringo's playing, but I'm sure even he would agree about Zak being a 'better' drummer. (After all, what father wouldn't?)
No he wouldn’t ;). He still calls himself the best rock drummer in the world. People forget that he was a singular drummer who played like that when he started and had the whole rock world doing it overnight.

GregR

Reaction score
No he wouldn’t ;). He still calls himself the best rock drummer in the world. People forget that he was a singular drummer who played like that when he started and had the whole rock world doing it overnight.
My thoughts exactly. When we look back over 60 years, views change. But look back to the early 60's and Ringo was doing very exciting things.