RIP Harvey Korman

Luddite

Mostly intentional comic relief
Reaction score
His teamwork with Tim Conway was priceless---my favorite is the one where Conway was the dentist, Korman the patient, and Conway's character kept shooting himself up with the numbing agent. It was always interesting to see if they could make it through the skit without cracking each other up.

Luddite said:
His teamwork with Tim Conway was priceless---my favorite is the one where Conway was the dentist, Korman the patient, and Conway's character kept shooting himself up with the numbing agent. It was always interesting to see if they could make it through the skit without cracking each other up.

A classic!!! RIP Harvey...

Chris
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SEGuVb-mtf0

Last edited by a moderator:

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Wow, what a drag! Blazing Saddles was perfect for Harvey. And on the Carol Burnette show. R.I.P. Mr. Koreman :cry:

janeybug

janeybug
Reaction score
so long for just a while............great comedian, saturday night with carol and misses hawigans, ed and eunice, pugs, mugs, thugs, etc....................... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jimmy Willis

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
What sad news! :( RIP Mr. Korman

He and Tim Conway had such great chemistry on the Carol Burnett show. It was so much fun to watch and see Conway make Korman break character and start laughing uncontrollably.

A little tribute,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V-FLSCUsUKs

Last edited by a moderator:

Drum Kat

Honorary DFO Ambassador
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh man......my fav. Harvey! Say it isn't so.....one more funny guy I'll never get to meet. Blazing Saddles...best dang movie ever. The guy could make me laugh. I loved it when they would try to crack each other up on the Carol Burnett Show. It was recorded live so, it was I scream to watch Harvey trying not to laugh. Him and Tim Conway what a combination. The straight guy and the "straight guy" :D It don't get any better than that. RIP funny man, we'll see you on the other side. :notworthy:

dave11772

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
He brought so much joy to this world. The Carol Burnett spoofs of Gone With The Wind and Sunset Boulevard were priceless.
And HEDLEY Lamar!
RIP Harvery - miss you already.

hutdoug

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hedley: "Meeting is adjourned. Oh I didn't mean to overstep my bounds, you say that."
GOV: "Say what?"
Hedley: "Meeting adjourned."
GOV: "It is?"
Hedley: "No you SAY that Governor."
GOV: "Say what?"
Hedley: "Meeting adjourned."
GOV: "It is?"

."

Drumstyx7a

Team DFO
Reaction score
poot said:
Hedley... will be missed.

Robert sent me a notice of this earlier and he prefaced it by saying, "It's HEDLEY not Heddy!!!"

Said that was his first "classic" flick that he remembers me showing him as a kid.

Robb

Latest posts