Rogers Day at Bentley's this Sunday 11/3!

Paradiddle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think I realized Bill was making the new Rogers drums. They should be really good. That's exciting.

And Bentley's is a wonderful store and Dana is a class guy. Gave me a great tour when I stopped by.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
I was hoping to schedule a business trip out that way for next week, but it didn't pan out. I wish I was going to be there.

mkelley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think I realized Bill was making the new Rogers drums. They should be really good. That's exciting.

And Bentley's is a wonderful store and Dana is a class guy. Gave me a great tour when I stopped by.
Same factory as the non-USA Pork Pie drums. Still under Bill's watch, so definitely better than 99% of the market.

lcondo123

Reaction score
I just heard the new Rogers sets will be out by March or April and will be made in........TAIWAN (!)
A start is a start. Like mkelley said, same factory as the non-USA Pork Pie drums, under Bill Detamore's command. These drums are going to be excellent. I played the prototype drum kit a few months ago, and I have never heard a 14" floor tom sound that insanely powerful before. It also had a 20" bass drum that could go up against any 24" any day of the week. These drum sets will cause a stir. Who knows, success could find the drum sets being moved to American manufacturing.

All I know is using an already well-established, successful drum factory that produces quality instruments to start reviving the Cadillac of drums is an incredibly smart business move. I know I'll be in the market for one of these kits once they become available.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
A start is a start. Like mkelley said, same factory as the non-USA Pork Pie drums, under Bill Detamore's command. These drums are going to be excellent. I played the prototype drum kit a few months ago, and I have never heard a 14" floor tom sound that insanely powerful before. It also had a 20" bass drum that could go up against any 24" any day of the week. These drum sets will cause a stir. Who knows, success could find the drum sets being moved to American manufacturing.

All I know is using an already well-established, successful drum factory that produces quality instruments to start reviving the Cadillac of drums is an incredibly smart business move. I know I'll be in the market for one of these kits once they become available.

8 of my 12 drumsets were made in Taiwan, so their origin of manufacture obviously isn't much of an an issue to me , but it may be a concern to potential customers who visit the ROGERS DRUMS USA website to learn later that the sets are actually made in Taiwan. http://www.rogersdrumsusa.com/

Latest posts