Rogers info needed

MrYikes

Reaction score
From what I see, the guy knew what he wanted his set to sound like and bought what he needed to get that sound. I'm sure it sounded like rolling thunder when he played Proud Mary. I see the Ghost pedal and the HH pedal that looks like Ludwig speed king and the 14" tom. I see the normal light rust that shows that this kit has been around and not just stuck in a closet (though it is probable that the kit has spent some time sitting alone). The heads look decent so the resonant heads may not need replacing.
I think you are very lucky to have a chance at this set. Go buy a lottery ticket today, that way you won't have to worry about the price. If you can get it for $1500, your luck is still holding. Anything less than $3000 is worth bragging about.

levelpebble

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well I see a 22 12 16 BDP 60s beavertail kit, with a 5 line Dyna. A B&B bdp tom and a possibly black beavertail tom as well. And a bunch of h/w. Value is impossible to say from one picture, but i sure wouldn't spend what MrYikes would spend, unless there is a hidden gem in there somewhere. Even if in great condition.

mfryed2112

DFO Master
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to miss out the lady that is selling them says that two guys are coming today to look at them she wants $700 if I would have seen these yesterday I would have went and got them

DanC

"Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on"
Reaction score
Somewhere in Florida, behind a Rogers kit
From what I see, the guy knew what he wanted his set to sound like and bought what he needed to get that sound. I'm sure it sounded like rolling thunder when he played Proud Mary. I see the Ghost pedal and the HH pedal that looks like Ludwig speed king and the 14" tom. I see the normal light rust that shows that this kit has been around and not just stuck in a closet (though it is probable that the kit has spent some time sitting alone). The heads look decent so the resonant heads may not need replacing.
I think you are very lucky to have a chance at this set. Go buy a lottery ticket today, that way you won't have to worry about the price. If you can get it for $1500, your luck is still holding. Anything less than $3000 is worth bragging about.

Are you serious?

Latest posts