Roland TD-25KV: I love its sound

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You will find that the better electronic kits sound much more like the drums on most recordings do as compared to acoustic drums. They will also even out your playing which is usually a benefit.

Reactions: BTB

stevil

Reaction score
I got my first tax refund in years and decided to help out my local shop (Rhythm Traders!) by ordering a TD-27. I'm really excited. My band can't rehearse but with an e-kit we can swap song ideas and work on writing remotely.

I hope I don't go full electronic and switch over to the vdrums forum.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me posting here. I used to have a TD-25 kit, before I got my TD-30 kit, before I went back to acoustic drums. Both the TD-25 and TD-30 served me well.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I bought my first electronic drum kit: the Roland TD-25KV. Absolutely love the sound:

Nice playing, and nice sounds you achieved in the video. After you use your TD-25 for a while, consider upgrading to the TD-30 or higher. High-quality recording, with compression is a snap with the TD-30, and your cymbal drum pads become more complex. On my TD-30 kit, I was able to assign multiple sounds to each cymbal and drum pad. If you watch this video, you will see I have different sounds assigned to the rims of some of the drum pads. I have 4 videos made on the TD-30. Each time, I adjusted the sounds and pad assignments to suit the song I was covering. This is just one example.

73Rogers

Reaction score
Before the lockdown I got a chance to try the new TD-27KV kit with the digital snare and ride. All I can say is that as soon as I got home I started trying to figure out what I could sell to buy one.
When my govt stimulus check arrives I'm going to pull the trigger.

Latest posts