Roland TD 30 connections to PA

goolie4285

Reaction score
From the td30 i want to send the direct outs to Behringer 12, so I can tweak my drum settings. From the Behringer want to send to Line 6 Stagescape mixer, can also tweak here. Then going from the Stagescape to mains that are 2 Bose L1's. This set up is in my space as I use for our rehearsals, so I have access to everything. Am also the slash soundman {very limited knowledge). Have used this set up, minus the Behringer, for live gigs and just wanted to get a better drum mix, hence the Behringer mixer. Not sure of the correct procedure of sending submix(behringer) to Stagescape mixer, and what settings to use in the module for direct outs. .Ideally would need step by step process. Any help appreciated.

bassanddrum84

Reaction score
Does the behringer have direct outs? If not you could run from the td30 to individual inputs on the b12 and right and left out of b12 into inputs 1&2 the b12 would give you independent mix control over each drum/cymbal on the td30. If the td30 has independent outputs for each pad.

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’n not certain that you can do anything in the Behringer mixer that you can’t just assign in the TD30. You would have much higher dynamic range bypassing the Behringer mixer and going directly into the Stagescape mixer.

flurbs

Reaction score
What are you using the Behringer for? Feeding your own in-ears or wedge?

Without getting into a proper details conversation on what and how your're trying to achieve, I can't see any normal use where a cheap Behringer mixer would improve anything - usually the opposite!

goolie4285

Reaction score
From the td30 i want to send the direct outs to Behringer 12, so I can tweak my drum settings. From the Behringer want to send to Line 6 Stagescape mixer, can also tweak here. Then going from the Stagescape to mains that are 2 Bose L1's. This set up is in my space as I use for our rehearsals, so I have access to everything. Am also the slash soundman {very limited knowledge). Have used this set up, minus the Behringer, for live gigs and just wanted to get a better drum mix, hence the Behringer mixer. Not sure of the correct procedure of sending submix(behringer) to Stagescape mixer, and what settings to use in the module for direct outs. .Ideally would need step by step process. Any help appreciated.
Yes, have decided to not use the behringer. I can go direct to Stagescape and tweak from there. Thanks for the help.

dboomer

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stagescape is a much higher quality mixer.