Round Ahead Spinal Glide throne?

Ferbocarbo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Have been looking around and there are multiple posts and threads on the regular saddle shaped Ahead Spinal Glide throne, but nothing on the round version. Anyone owns one (or has at least sat on one) that can offer some feedback?

I'm looking for something that helps with back pain after playing for over an hour but really dislike the saddle/motorcycle seats. Don't like backrests either as they make me lazy with my posture and I end up crouching and leaning back.

Thanks in advance!

Old Dog

Reaction score
I found a round one earlier this year, and ABSOLUTELY glad about it. A great throne. VERY thick, comfortable. I've had back problems for some time now. I don't worry much with this throne.

Ferbocarbo

Reaction score
I found a round one earlier this year, and ABSOLUTELY glad about it. A great throne. VERY thick, comfortable. I've had back problems for some time now. I don't worry much with this throne.
So it does help like the bigger saddle one? The only review I found was in French! :laughing6:

Old Dog

Reaction score
So it does help like the bigger saddle one? The only review I found was in French! :laughing6:
Yes. It's designed exactly the same way with the split cushion. Only, it's round. It's the only difference really. Now, I will add, I didn't have an easy time finding the round design. They may have stopped making it? But I've not researched it enough to know.

Latest posts