RUSH Beer. I had to have it.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Well I am not really a beer drinker. Never really loved the taste of it. Really like my Ciders. When this beer was announced, I knew I had to get me some. Well I wanted to have the cool box that it came in for the barn decor so I I bought a 24. The beer is actually pretty smooth, and the cans are gorgeous. :)

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get it.

I'd be first on line for some Buddy Rich beer should they ever make it. You listening Cathy? :)

JimmySticks

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the Iron Maiden one called The Trooper. Didn't care for it, but the Metallica "enter night" pilsner was really good.
What? All of these bands are brewing?

I'm not really a metal guy, but I've never seen any of them ...:-(

flippantminister

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried the Iron Maiden one called The Trooper. Didn't care for it, but the Metallica "enter night" pilsner was really good.
I'm a fan of the Trooper- it seems a lot of folks stateside don't care for the British style of ale(all my friends hated it too). But it gets the thumbs up from me. I also enjoyed the Metallica pilsner- not really worth the price, but still fun to whip one out at a rehearsal. I've never heard of the Rush beer, but I'll be on the lookout. I imagine it'll be hard to get in my neck of the woods though.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Trooper- it seems a lot of folks stateside don't care for the British style of ale(all my friends hated it too). But it gets the thumbs up from me. I also enjoyed the Metallica pilsner- not really worth the price, but still fun to whip one out at a rehearsal. I've never heard of the Rush beer, but I'll be on the lookout. I imagine it'll be hard to get in my neck of the woods though.
Only in Canada at the moment. Trying to get it into the USA.

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I get it.

I'd be first on line for some Buddy Rich beer should they ever make it. You listening Cathy? :)
Right Jimmy. And each beer has a built in chip in the pop-top & plays Buddy’s voice yelling at you as you drink… “You call that drinking? I’m up there drinking beer and you’re doing what? Eatin’ clams! And saxophones… How dare you drink beer with me! I drank beer with the finest musicians in the world! You open one more beer and drink like that and your through! Count on it!”

Gotdrums

3rd most viewed drummer online
Reaction score
They won't ship Rush beer outside of Canada for now. I think you can get the cans filled with water shipped. That's weird.