russo music

cymtrich

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
i feel compelled to tell everyone about my most recent business transaction with russo music. last week i purchased a sonor sunset beech bop kit . subsequently i decided to get the matching snare, also. there was a lot of back and forth emails(mostly due to my anxiousness). through all this steve has been a prince, exhibiting great calmness and bending over backwards to help me and answer all my questions. when i decided to go with the snare, which steve did not have in stock, he went out of his way to find one for me. the attention and customer service have been exemplary! i`d like to say thank you to steve and his staff for a great experience, not to mention a great set of drums. if you have`nt done business with russo music yet, i highly recommend them. bill

franke

DFO Master
Reaction score
I bought some drum heads from them recently (eBay, I think). Excellent transaction and good price.

drums12

Reaction score
I've purchased from Russo several times. Prices are great and the one return I had was seamless.

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Steve is definitely one of the good guys to deal with. Top notch service.

kenaiking

Reaction score
Nothing but amazing customer service every time I have dealt with Russo. Steve is awesome but everyone else I have talked to is great as well. Top notch company for sure!!!

1up2dn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
haven't had any transactions with russo yet, but i'm looking forward to working w/Steve when i do...

Iandrumz

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Steve and Russo are top notch. Would not think twice about dealing with them again (and again and again...)

blkcortex79

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have the pleasure of living near The Russo Music Asbury Park Store......It's become my go to place for all my drum gear....I wouldn't have found them if it weren't for Steve and DFO. Steve is Aces to deal with...a great guy for sure!! I have purchased a Mapex Mydentity kit from Steve as well as numerous other accessories - every transaction was seamless and the prices can't be beat!!

pontiacrich

For Bongo & JM :(
Reaction score
I've probably said this in at least three threads right now...Steve is Da Man!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Another great deal from Steve to me this week. Can't brag enough on him!

bigbeat

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just received my new DW Direct Drive pedal from dimag333 (aka Steve DiMaggio) at Russo Music. Steve provided excellent personal service, prompt email correspondence, and a DFO discount! An all around enjoyable purchasing experience. Highly recommended!