russo music

gwbasley

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Let me take this opportunity to also thank Steve for prompt service, not to mention great prices, on my Ludwig Heavy Coated tom heads. They are hard to find, especially in 15" and he turned them around for me in short order...Thanks!

R

RickP

Steve's a great guy. Everything I have bought from them has arrived as described and with no issues.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Manicoti said:
For those of us suffering from GAS, Steve is an enabler. And I mean that in the nicest, most sincere way:)
Plus 1000!

Cauldronics

DFO Master
Reaction score
Steve's da man! No fuss getting anything from Russo through him. They must love having him aboard.

I put a foot on one of the dw DD pedals at GC and it was the fastest, most fluent, liquid feeling pedal on the floor among all the usual contenders.

bodinski

the Tingler
Reaction score
TN turned cold today. Time to bust out the complimentary Evans 'Drumhead' hat.
Thanks, Steve!

eday3713

Reaction score
Steve is the man. He sent me a gretsch gold drum key before I could pay for it sent me an invoice and let me pay for it when I could afford. No music merchant has ever done anything like that for me ever.

Stixnergard2

DFO Master
Reaction score
My first transaction with Russo Music last week has amazing, quick shipping, as ordered, no BS.
Thanks Steve, Happy Holidays!

HosaMogami

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Fantastic store fronts. Great staff. In a transaction with Steve right now, and he's been outgoing and excellent! Top notch sales rep.

JOE COOL

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
steve and russo music....as alf used to always say....no problem

Ludwig1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had my first purchase with Steve and Russo Music recently and can't say enough good things! Great communication, price, customer service...I will buy thru Steve many times in the future.
Thanks Steve,

the_dude

Possibly DFO's Worst Drummer
Reaction score
Steve is great to deal with. Just had an excellent transaction with Russo. Steve went above and beyond from my viewpoint.

Latest posts