russo music

Olrocker

Reaction score
Just purchased a 6.5x14 Copperphonic from Steve at Russo. Great price and service.

+1

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
So it sounds like the jury is still out on this Steve guy, huh?

R

RickP

xsabers said:
So it sounds like the jury is still out on this Steve guy, huh?
Definitely ! Steve is such a pain in the ass ! He keeps giving out killer deals, calls you back right away, ships really quickly and takes care of any issues you have immediately . He leaves nothing for us to complain about !

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I think Steve mentioned that you could PM him and he could give some guidance of who to deal with?

Mike

ludwigjim

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Russo for over thirty years. They have always been a great store to deal with. It was terrific when they opened the Asbury Park store, only 4 miles vs 35 for my travels.
In Asbury it's Cameron and Wills. Terrific drummers, individuas and always willing to help. Steve is awesome and young Dakota is up and coming. IMO

sws2h

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I order a lot of stuff from Russo off Reverb, they seems to have the best prices on things like snare wires and often times drum heads. Always really quick with shipping as well.

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Steve's not at Russo anymore...just a heads up in case you missed his post about that a while ago.

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If Russo Music can show it has someone as capable and committed to the drum community (particularly DFO) as Steve Dimaggio was, I'd be happy to continue looking to them as my first point of contact for gear.

dimag333

DFO Master
Reaction score
pm me and I will let you know where the best place and person to source your gear from would be, thanks guys!

Latest posts