Sabian 21" Artisan Vault Medium Ride Cymbal

rstange1

Reaction score
  • Price: US$350 includes shipping to US lower 48 or Canada
  • Payment options: PayPal or Interac
This cymbal is in excellent condition with no structural flaws, slight cosmetic wear and the beginning of a nice patina. Ink logos remain intact front and back with very little wear. Sabian only made Artisan Vault ride cymbals in the 21" size for a short period of time. It is now out of production, making this cymbal somewhat rare -- particularly in this condition.

Sabian's Artisan cymbals are incredible instruments combining old world hand hammered craftsmanship with modern quality control and affordability. This one weighs in at a respectable 2475g. More than enough to make its presence known when the band gets loud. Conversely, the hand hammering gives the cymbal (and subsequently the drummer) a wide variety of colours and tones at softer volumes. There's more than a touch of trash, and of course it crashes nicely and has a prominent bell.

Attachments

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sabian's Artisan cymbals are incredible instruments combining old world hand hammered craftsmanship with modern quality control and affordability.
They really are! I only have one in my collection (19" crash), and it is my prized cymbal. It does everything right. Someone will really enjoy this.

Latest posts