SALE!! 1963 Rogers Swingtime No. 1807 Outfit in Blue Onyx Pearl 1400!!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Does that include the snare? Is it a Powertone? And I’m assuming it’s a 22/13/16, correct?

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Does that include the snare? Is it a Powertone? And I’m assuming it’s a 22/13/16, correct?
yes, yes & yes.
Still available but a guy from AZ who's coming to town in Jan says he wants it.
Whoever has the green first.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
Man, I am so surprised it is still available. This is a great kit people. If you've never experienced Rogers, this is your chance! I've got two!

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Everybody's interested but when it comes time to actually buy, or come see it, they all flake.
Twice this month so far by local morons.
I could never do this for a living. I don't have the patience for it.
However, still better than shipping it across the country to a flake in another state who decides when they see it it's not for them..
Not going down that road again..

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
Those could very well be the last of the 3 ply jasper shells with the newer modern sharp edge. Transition period 63-64 just switching over to 5 ply Keller and beavertails . Hot lick !

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
I’ll also add that is a very early number for the Powertone. One of the first to switch from Holiday to Powertone, I have a strong feeling it’s a 3 ply. I’ve had a couple from that era and similar low numbers. One of the best sounding wooden shell Power tones ever made. Ding!

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’ll also add that is a very early number for the Powertone. One of the first to switch from Holiday to Powertone, I have a strong feeling it’s a 3 ply. I’ve had a couple from that era and similar low numbers. One of the best sounding wooden shell Power tones ever made. Ding!
Thanks for the info man! Always learning.
Now somebody come buy these!! ;)

Latest posts