School of Fish "3 Strange Days" (the tuesday 1)

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talking about strange, I woke up thinking about this band for some reason. They only had two albums (both good) and the singer, Josh Clayton-Felt had a solo album.

snappy

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talking about strange, I woke up thinking about this band for some reason. They only had two albums (both good) and the singer, Josh Clayton-Felt had a solo album.
That is peculiar.
It has happened a number of times before where people will mention something to that effect regarding "the tuesday 1"
The first time was, of all things, the Ummagumma track "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict".
...weird, wild stuff.

Last edited:

Core Creek

Reaction score
Wow…. Just this past Friday I was doing a session with a singer/songwriter and I was just telling him his tunes and voice reminded me of Josh Clayton Felt and School of fish!

I met Josh in the 90’s when he was touring for his solo album - Inarticulate
Nature Boy. A band I was in was opening for him. We had this strange cosmic connection where we just kept saying we could have sworn we had met sometime before but couldn’t put our fingers on it.

He was insanely talented, extremely humble, and his tunes were amazingly crafted. It’s such a loss that he passed so young.

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I don't have this tune on my mp3 but it's often in the rolodex of my earworm.

Especially when I'm having one of those strange days.

Core Creek

Reaction score
Funny too that this is posted on a drum forum. Their whole first album used a drum machine - although their followup album featured Josh Freese who just kicked the crap out of that album and put him on my radar.