search history on older posts?

slyone

Reaction score
HI, Just curious if there has been an update or something similar to the site that may have changed one's ability to find their own posts? I've been absent for a while, came back a few days ago and responded to a post. I don't recall why now, but I did a search to find an earlier post, the only post I find credited to me is the one from a few days ago. I don't believe my previous post was over a year ago, but I suppose it might have been. There is a note about the search going back only a year from the present date. My post count is still up around where I would have guessed, I just can't find any of them. Maybe I haven't posted in that time! :unsure:

Lyle Dowell

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
we have not done anything that i am aware of that would have purged any posts,sorry...

mike

Lorenzo1950

DFO Master
Reaction score
All of my posts are less than a year old. I usually click on my picture in the upper right corner, next to my name and on the next screen, on the left, there is an option to view your posts. I can find all of my posts since I joined the forum. There is also a drop-down menu in the center of the screen with several options, such as, view my posts, view the threads I have posted in, and a third option. I usually see if there are any responses to my latest posts before I read the new posts.

Big Beat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I too sometimes see "post not available" for some of my older posts from 2 or 3 or 4 years ago. The post title will come up in a search, but will not be accessible. And the earliest posts from years ago don't show up at all.