Sexiest song of all time nominations

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wow, what an interesting subject... and very open to creative interpretation the way gretschdrummer phrased the question. it could be your interpretation of the lyrics, the performer, the video, really anything. And I was actually surprised to see Sade listed so many times in this thread (my guess is we are a bunch of old dudes) but I am going with her one more time, but this SPECIFIC performance.

Keep in mind, she is in her early to mid 50's for this live show and to me, this is pure sensuality.... in her bare feet and stylish dress. This is my definition of feminine allure.

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, what an interesting subject... and very open to creative interpretation the way gretschdrummer phrased the question. it could be your interpretation of the lyrics, the performer, the video, really anything. And I was actually surprised to see Sade listed so many times in this thread (my guess is we are a bunch of old dudes) but I am going with her one more time, but this SPECIFIC performance.

Keep in mind, she is in her early to mid 50's for this live show and to me, this is pure sensuality.... in her bare feet and stylish dress. This is my definition of feminine allure.

That’s a great performance of that tune. The whole concert is great.

Latest posts