Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My first post here as I was referred here to look for a bunch of things I'm looking for project wise. Please comment what you have and I'll PM you!

-Zoomatic Strainer Knob

-10 Torpedo style Slingerland tension rods, the longer ones for the single (center) lug bass drums (bass drum is a 60s but believe 60 and 70s rods in this style were the same). I have all the claws I need already FOUND

-Hi Hat Clutch and Rod for a Hayman Speedamatic Hi Hat Stand

-12" 80s Ludwig rocker tom with the grey granitone interior with the classic style lugs. Black Cortex wrap. Can be a shell as I have all the parts ready, but don't mind a complete tom either

-Random 60s Slingerland single (center) lug toms (13" and 16" preferably) years and serials don't matter. putting a jelly bean kit together. Just something cheap as I don't mind a project (just wan't the wrap and plys/rerings in one piece).

Thank you all in advance

Last edited:

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the Slingy "torpedo" bass lug is the same size as the Sound King 2.25" snare lug......those are everywhere and you can even buy repro Radio King snare lugs that fit. I have a 20" center lug bass.

I also have a full Zoomatic strainer, not just the knob. Good to have as a backup.

nylontip

Reaction score
I have an 80's Rocker clear interior white cortex 12x8 in decent shape.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the Slingy "torpedo" bass lug is the same size as the Sound King 2.25" snare lug......those are everywhere and you can even buy repro Radio King snare lugs that fit. I have a 20" center lug bass.

I also have a full Zoomatic strainer, not just the knob. Good to have as a backup.

Thats great to know, I may have to consider this! Thank you! I will also PM you about the strainer, may end up holding out for just the knob but as you said, always nice for backup