Show us your fans...

blikum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's been crazy hot here in the southeast with no let up in sight. Most of my gigs this Summer are festivals and a good fan is mandatory. Gig yesterday 95 in the shade, but thanks to my Lasko pro fan it only felt like 90. :) There's been thread's about showing just about everything else, so show off your fans if you've got em.

IMG_1412.JPG

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
A must have in South Florida - I've got a similar one - 3 speeds and 2 outlets on the side - works great when I need to charge my tablet.

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
I have two Honeywell fans. I initially only had one, but at a gig I thought it was starting to crap out, so I immediately went to Amazon and bought a second. Turns out, they had just redone the electric outlets and our power was on a dimmer switch (I had them rerun the outlet without the dimmer since it's a bad idea for the guitar amps and PA). Long story short, I have two fans now and it turned out to be a happy accident.

I keep one left of my hi-hats and the other between the bass drum pedal and floor tom, so they're in "stereo." I just run them to an extension cord with a triple out so I have room for the wall wort to my submixer.

Gretsch with fans.jpg

Mendozart

Jenkins-Martin rep
Reaction score
I use a “Blowit” fan, that’s clamped to my hi-hat. It has a flexible gooseneck that lets me position it perfectly. These fans are smooth, powerful, and quiet.
13C785C7-A9A6-4129-9190-8002D4B53F3B.jpeg

glynch

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm glad you started this thread. I'm due for a new fan. Summer gigs here in Texas are brutal.

Did a 4 hour gig at a water park yesterday in 90 degrees with high humidity.

Latest posts