Show us your prettiest kits.....

dale w miller

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Are you a GMS endorser or you just like GMS drums a lot? Cool setup both on the floor and on the shelves.
Both. I’ve been an artist of theirs since 2003 and got my first kit, the black one, in ‘93.

Over the years I’ve bought almost at least one version of everything they offer and 2 that they never made before my request in the acrylic and the titanium.

A big thank you to Dale W Miller who’s on this thread with his great collection of GMS drums
He was nice enough to pass on a GMS sticker for my Bop kit BD
Thnx Dale.
I’ll do, and have done the same for other drummers
Not a problem at all. It was literally nothing. I sent two in case you need another in the future. :)

doubleroll

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Man I wanted to “like” all these but my finger got tired...my 2 that are pretty to me at least.

Wow, some beautiful kits and well you know ;-)

Attachments

hatandbeard

Reaction score
My Vintage Ludwig Super Classic with 10 lug Supraphonic
Original Blue Sparkle Late 60s early 70s transition year with Keystone and Blue and Olive badge. (As I like to call "Ludwig needs to sell drums get them out the door/ badges? Badges? Sure put some badges on them I don't care which ones just put some badges on them")
1 original owner drumset never left his house no fade no extra holes no mods.
Original heads original stands and pedals original extras
Some have called this a super beat even though I don't believe that that has been an official cataloged name.
20x14 8x12 16x16 5x14
I really dig this configuration with the 20" bass drum and the 12" tom.
I prefer a 14x14 or 15x15 but this 16x16 goes quite well with this setup imho.
I got this from my neighbor who got it when he was a kid from his parents and all of it came together.
It is for sale and it needs a new home please inquire!!..but I had to show it here since it is quite pretty☆♡ and the Supra still has its Chrome

Attachments

Last edited:

richardh253

Reaction score
The bdp is current, the others, sadly, sold when we moved to an apt.

Attachments

Latest posts