Here are mine:
First Pic:
1962 Fender P Bass
1978 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
1993 Gibson Les Paul Studio

Second Pic:
1978 Fender Telecaster Deluxe

Third Pic:
1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom (traded for the tele above)
1965 Gibson 120T Hollow-Body

Last Pic:
The guitar I bought friday for no real reason..
1967 Epiphone Olympic

BrianOwens

Drumsforever
Reaction score
Have owned lot of Les Paul models; deluxe to custom, American Strats, Am. P-Basses and Jazz Basses now I am down to one oldie! and some Retro models of oldies!
Here they are:
modern- Jerry Jones Longhorn 4 bass two-tone Copperburst finish build in Nashville, TN. (It's a Danelectro design but on steroids!)
vintage- Sears Silvertone 6-string guitar original made by Danelectro for Sears circa 1964-1965 (Very primitive but sounds fantastic!)
View attachment 95713
modern- Gibson Les Paul Special natural mahogany finish w/ humbuckers made in Memphis, TN (It's a really good Les Paul for under $1000.00!

vintagemore2000

DFO Master
Reaction score
1961 Sg standard actually it is a Les Paul if your a guitar player you know the story, a 1969 Fender Precision bass guitar, and a 1962 Silvertone Silhouette.

chetatkinsdiet

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Here are the Les Pauls

The Tele Family

Don't forget the hollow/semi hollow bodies....Except the Rick, which has been sold.

How 'bout some Strat love?

Love my 72 P bass

...and the little Dano/Silvertone bass

what about the National?

biggator

DFO Master
Reaction score
Mike, that's just slutty.

I need to snap some pics of my '63 Gretsch and my '66 Mustang.. will try to later.

vintagemore2000

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm loving this thread, ok some vintage amps also. 1970 Ampeg B15N portoflex, a 1973 fender silverface champ,a 1961 Danelectro Cadet, and my all time favorite A 1954 National Valco "Tremo tone" completely restored it has two 6x11" rola fieldcoil speakers, and my 60's Rca tube caddy filled to the brim with Usa tubes!

chetatkinsdiet

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Mike, that's just slutty.

I need to snap some pics of my '63 Gretsch and my '66 Mustang.. will try to later.
I know...I need to get my guitars down to a realistic level. Amps too.....I have sold off all of my Marshall cabs and heads. Replaced them with a little single 12" JCM800. I forget the model number...maybe a 4101? It's basically a regular ol' 6 knob vertical input 50w JCM800 head in a combo package. It's very manageable and if ever needed, I could simply plug into a 4x12 cab. I can't imagine playing that loud anymore though....
I still have a lot of different Fender amps....can't seem to get rid of any of them. Sometimes a Champ is perfect, but when I need a little more, the Princeton is great. More than that...where's my Deluxe Reverb. What, still more...how about the Bassman or Super Reverb. Wait....a different sound? How about the Ampeg B25...or the Ampeg fliptop.

Can I write off purchases as therapy?

m

chetatkinsdiet

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
What the heck...amp pics....

Here's "the wall" which has a few lined up

The 66 Ampeg Fliptop

69 Princeton Reverb

Here's the little mid-80s JCM combo

chetatkinsdiet

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
58 Musicmaster... 65 Hofner...
The Hofner....that's one I'd love to run across for a really good deal. Never happened though. Even in pre-ebay times, all pawn shops seemed to know Beatle gear and called "their guys" to come and buy them. I did have a friend that got an early 60s for $500 about 15 years back. I've had my share of other pawn shop deals, so I can't complain.

later,

mike

jrfrond

DFO Master
Reaction score
All of those vintage amps looks like a typical week at work. I've restored at least one of every amp shown.

I wouldn't mind that loaded RCA Tube Caddy either! :shock:

dead_head

Since DCI
Reaction score
I figure this to be late 30's as it has a pencil service date of 1941 on the metal behind the speaker.

Model 118K 18 watt Oahu.. transformers are good I just need to replace everything else.

Bonus, when I took the chassis box out of the amp the original Oahu paperwork was under it!

drumaniac

DFO Master
Reaction score
Some of my sons guitars in our jam room. Many guitars, drums, cymbals, amps, cabinets, pa gear and effects not in the shot.

biggator

DFO Master
Reaction score
Couldn't get the lighting right for better pics.. took them quickly in my studio (which has dim/funky lighting).

First up - '63 Gretsch Double Anniversary

View attachment 95953

Next - '66 Fender Mustang.. refinished, and pickups rewound by Lindy Fralin

View attachment 95954

Amps and effects - '68 Bassman, Hafler/Bogner Triple Giant, homemade 14-watter, Rivera TBR1-SL, TONS of vintage stompboxes

View attachment 95955

trappemann

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
"12/24/54 Mary"

Christmas Eve Tele

Sticker picked by my 8 year old who said "Booyah" when I flipped to her.

since application, she has been known as the BOOYAHCASTER!

If I only knew how to play guitar!

biggator

DFO Master
Reaction score
Holy crap, Psych... I mean.. seriously.. holy crap! That's why none of us can find nice old Marshalls - you have them all!
"-)

Santos

Reaction score
Some beautiful guitars & amps here!

I need to take a pic of all my stuff, but until then here's a basement shot of my old beat up Tele & Vibro-Champ, alongside a 90s Danelectro and late 60's tele-bass copy...