Singer tells drummer to stop dragging...chaos ensues

Vicey

Reaction score
We've all thought about it.

Targalx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The winner? The Yamaha drums! (That is if those are indeed, actually, Yamaha drums. The long pipe tom arm sort of tells me otherwise...)

ludwigmod72

Reaction score
This video made my day. I keep watching it and can’t stop lol. Thanks for sharing it much appreciated!!

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I remember this from a while back... they're both drummers at an open mic or something. "You never #$%^ let me play, you @$$hole!"....
HA! Brilliant....
Drummer: Where's my glasses? See my glasses bro?
Chick in audience: You weren't wearing them.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Shane*

Reaction score
Wow! I’ve never seen that vid. Awesome! I was jumped in about 96’ when I was playing drums at an “open mic, band” thing in California. It was by the owner of the drums I was playing.

Before he attacked me he yelled “stop hitting my cymbals”! Of course, he was drunk lol. I wasn’t hitting them any harder than the previous three drummers and my technique was correct.

So anyway...it was so hilarious that my band couldn’t stop laughing and the crowd went NUTS from the entertainment. I never got a good shot in before he was pulled off of me by a bouncer and ejected. I was kind of pinned underneath the two floor toms, if that makes sense. What a great evening!