Single Bass Drum Pedal - high end

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I need a single pedal that will fit my Sakae Trilogy bass drum that has a rubber bumper on the hoop. I have a pre-delta II DW 5000 pedal which doesn't fit unfortunately. I haven't tried new pedals in years, but am open to other brands. I've historically liked chain, but I'm open to explore if a direct drive still has some feeling of substance to it.

c.wulf

Reaction score
Might be more than you want to spend, but I have a Pearl Demon Drive double pedal which can be converted to 2 singles and extra cams, so can be either chain or direct drive. It’s been sitting awhile so I’d do $385 shipped.

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Might be more than you want to spend, but I have a Pearl Demon Drive double pedal which can be converted to 2 singles and extra cams, so can be either chain or direct drive. It’s been sitting awhile so I’d do $385 shipped.

If it was the single version I would have considered it. Thanks

Edward

Reaction score
I need a single pedal that will fit my Sakae Trilogy bass drum that has a rubber bumper on the hoop. I have a pre-delta II DW 5000 pedal which doesn't fit unfortunately. I haven't tried new pedals in years, but am open to other brands. I've historically liked chain, but I'm open to explore if a direct drive still has some feeling of substance to it.

Edward

Reaction score
DW machined single chain drive. Excellent condition. $299 plus shipping. I think I have the bag and most if not all the accessories...I will look if you are interested. Packed somewhere and not used in a while. I use a strap pedal.
Ed