header.nohb.html

spazapproved

Reaction score
This song was requested by a viewer after watching my video of Lakini's Juice. I had personally never heard this song... but once I heard it I was in love. I think this is my new top favorite Live song.

I marked out a couple of areas that are my favorite. Like around 2 minutes and the small drum solo/breakdown and etc.
This song just has so much power and emotion for me and I connected with it right away.

All comments/feedback are welcomed! Good and bad. I love hearing all to help improve. Thank you for watching!

onacarom

Reaction score
This song was requested by a viewer after watching my video of Lakini's Juice. I had personally never heard this song... but once I heard it I was in love. I think this is my new top favorite Live song.

I marked out a couple of areas that are my favorite. Like around 2 minutes and the small drum solo/breakdown and etc.
This song just has so much power and emotion for me and I connected with it right away.

All comments/feedback are welcomed! Good and bad. I love hearing all to help improve. Thank you for watching!

What an amazing playing!!!! Love backing colors!