Site navigation is slow lately

ThomasL

Reaction score
I had the same issue yesterday, but now everything seems to be back to normal.

Old PIT Guy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I also experience intermittent slow response. I'm usually logged-on in the early AM, so I suspect it could be maintenance scripts running on the server when it happens then. But I've also had slow response times in the afternoon and evening, and that may be due to an increase in users performing searches. I was on another XenForo forum and the hosting company suggested it could be search function usage. To test that theory the Admin disabled searches and the problem disappeared. But it could just as easily be a network issue.

fun2drum

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I've also had hit and miss DFO speed issues from the end of last week through Saturday, but it's been plenty fast since then. I was getting it from different browsers and devices.

Old PIT Guy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It's a little slow to respond here too. The number of members / guests isn't displayed so you can't get an idea of traffic. And looking at the current visitor list is too slow to click through the pages.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slow today and sometimes it's suddenly fast. Page just gets stuck and I've got to reload it when that happens. Definitely a DFO issue since all other websites are working fine.