Sketchy Memphis Drums Shop

Ox Han

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had the following happen on Memphis drum shop’s website?

I have been looking at a cymbal and wanted to listen to it again and got the message below in the pic

Attachments

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The certificate on that site was issued to "*. securi.net", and doesn't match memphisdrumshop.com. Don't purchase anything on it now. Just looking at securi.net, it looks like their business is securing hacked websites. No telling exactly what is going on, but their site is under control of a third party for the time being.

cruddola

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Send Menphis a copy, site hijacking is on the rise. Sometimes they'll give you an alternate site to rip you off. Scammers will hijack a site if for only a few minutes at a time.

Ox Han

Reaction score
I can’t get to any page of their website to get their email. If you have emailed them before feel free to send them that pic and link to this thread

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've had it happen here on this site, in a given thread... but when I've backed out to the main page or my sorted "New Posts" page it shows as secure... glitch in the matrix???
I always double check the security/View Site Information before entering any kind of data when making any payment or checking on my monies.

Tornado

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
They appear to be back to normal. I'd just call what happened "maintenence".

Deafmoon

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I just got that message yesterday myself. I went to UTube to listen instead.