Slingerland 12 x 15 marching snare project

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I took off the badly cracked wrap in some areas to show the beautiful natural maple underneath. I bought it on the final weekend of Atlanta Pro Percussion`s closing sale. My intentions were to make a 15'' tom to go with my natural maple Slingy 3 plies. Now that I`m selling that kit I have no need for this. No magnet sticking to the sticksavers, COB. Strainer works as it should.

Send me offers on all or parts of the snare. I`ll consider anything in trade of equal value.
Thanks

Attachments

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Is that a shell crack on top in the 2nd set of pics (Pic #1 showing the interior)??? Also, if it isn't a crack, please PM me a price for the whole thing shipped to 93953....thanks.

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is that a shell crack on top in the 2nd set of pics (Pic #1 showing the interior)??? Also, if it isn't a crack, please PM me a price for the whole thing shipped to 93953....thanks.
I’ll remove a couple of lugs when I return and confirm whether it is actually a crack or not and get a shipping estimate along with a photo

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Shell has been bartered off locally. Going to sell the lugs muffler and strainer separately along with the COB hoops
Thank you for your interest