Slingerland 1980's Niles drums 14x14, 18x16, 24x14 - selling as parts but playable - black - $150......SOLD.

Tama CW

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Local pick up only in Connecticut, MA, RI. Though if you wanted most of the parts off these I could ship. Prefer to just sell the 5 play maple/poplar drums though.....$195 obo.................SOLD for $150.

Parts for your projects or they could be turned into a practice beater kit. 14x14 is a hanging tom with the mount missing. Could be a cheap way into a 14" floor tom. The kick drum is mixing 6 rods/claws and reso head. These drums were being played just like this by young guy. They do sound fine despite the extra holes. The tom heads are close to new. Badges are ok and serials are fairly close from 562XXX to 567XXX. Black wrap. Shells (except for extra leg mount holes) and bearing edges are very good. All 4 stick-saver hoops very presentable though with some light rust on two of them...still decent player's quality. The good parts are $300+.

Attachments

Last edited:

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
neat deal...no room for projects at the moment or I'd be all over this...

Tama CW

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks DTK. Last time I was in this situation I had a pair of 22" kicks and a 16" floor tom - all 1960's gold/black badges. Except being drilled for Pearl tom mounts and some light inner ply cracking they were correct, complete and fully playable. Ended up getting $200 for the 3.....and that took months to get done. And wouldn't you know right after that I had need of a bunch of those parts. Always happens like that...lol.

Someone contacted me locally on these.......SOLD.

Last edited: