Slingerland Buddy Rich Cymbal Stand ....First edition..$80..plus actual shipping...

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have 2 more LATER Editions available also...(wider bases on them)
Will do pics later of those..

Last edited:

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have decided that I am not going to take the time to do detailed pics of the later ones,as there doesn’t seem to be any interest in these....

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hope so...had one reply...and...he got his for $50 shipped!..If I want to lose money.....I can match that..but.....no thanks....

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Nice stands. Small footprint, relatively light and they'll work pretty well outdoors in a moderate wind. I'd take that off your hands if I didn't already have six of them.

retrosonic

DFO Master
Reaction score
Personally, I've never liked tilters that are removeable from the stand post. I had one (not a Slingy) and on one hard crash, the tilter and cymbal went tumbling off the stand onto the floor.

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Personally, I've never liked tilters that are removeable from the stand post. I had one (not a Slingy) and on one hard crash, the tilter and cymbal went tumbling off the stand onto the floor.
I have Ludwig tilters on all of mine. I don't care for the tiny little teeth on the tilter ratchet of the Slingerland tilters.