Slingerland clip style double tom mount

lanebune

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I think it was the Ray McKinley model used up to the mid 60"s. I specifically need the rectangular plate that's on the bass drum, but the whole thing would be better. It's the kind with the spades/ears that go into the diamond plate on the toms.

Thanks

Attachments

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I know there was someone else on this forum who needs this mount, too! Truth be told, they are a bit rare! I've only seen them a few times on eBay over the years. I think I've seen the rectangular plate more often, though, so you never know!

Mark

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
lanebune! I just remembered that you were the one looking for this. I see that drumphils has a nice one. I get that and then keep an eye out for the bass drum plate.

lanebune

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
idrum4fun said:
lanebune! I just remembered that you were the one looking for this. I see that drumphils has a nice one. I get that and then keep an eye out for the bass drum plate.
Yes, we've been talking. Great guy. Looks like we've struck a deal. Now If I could just find that illusive rectangular bass receiver plate.

Thanks, Lane

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Lane!

The ratchet post is actually the more difficult part to find! I'll keep my eyes open for the bass drum bracket. There is another ratchet post on eBay right now, too! Asking price is about $60, but it's not as nice looking as the one posted here.

Mark

lanebune

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was lucky to hear from Phil about his. Coy, a forum member here in Idaho called me at 8:00 AM to tell me about the one on Ebay. I really appreciate all the help from you guys. If you do find the plate that would be fantastic.

Thanks again Mark

Lane

lanebune

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just looking for the bass mounting plate now. Thanks to drumphils for the rest of it.

drumphils

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You are quite welcome. It's going on a very cool little set that you have there!

Phil

lanebune

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still need the bass mounting plate. Anybody?

Giantbeater, did you get the tom post from Ebay?

Thanks drumphils for the tom post, got it yesterday.

Lane