Slingerland floor tom leg mounts - repro?

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make repro Slingerland floor tom leg mounts/brackets? Style you find on 60s-70s era?

idrum4fun

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Here ya go! Steve Maxwell has them on Reverb. Here's the link... Click Here

Ok, I just noticed that it says the listing ended. Use the "Message Seller" link to ask about them. There's the possibility that they've run out for now. Steve was offering Slingerland and Rogers repro parts.

-Mark

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Here ya go! Steve Maxwell has them on Reverb. Here's the link... Click Here

Ok, I just noticed that it says the listing ended. Use the "Message Seller" link to ask about them. There's the possibility that they've run out for now. Steve was offering Slingerland and Rogers repro parts.

-Mark
In case anyone else was interested...contacted Maxwell's and these are out of stock until the Fall.

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
In case anyone else was interested...contacted Maxwell's and these are out of stock until the Fall.
Thanks for this update. Interesting to speculate: will this Fall release be in concert with some Slingerland debuts, also?
I will check Mr. Petty, too.

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Maxwell's Slingerland style bracket repro is/was great. Pretty much a perfect copy and only $25 each (at least the original run of them). I'm not sure what Petty charges but past experience would lead me to believe it's well over $25. Hopefully Steve will get more of them in and the price will remain relatively reasonable. Some of his past reproductions have apparently gone out of production (the rail mounts and the Rogers style cymbal arms don't seem to be available anymore).

Rich K.

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxwell's Slingerland style bracket repro is/was great. Pretty much a perfect copy and only $25 each (at least the original run of them). I'm not sure what Petty charges but past experience would lead me to believe it's well over $25. Hopefully Steve will get more of them in and the price will remain relatively reasonable. Some of his past reproductions have apparently gone out of production (the rail mounts and the Rogers style cymbal arms don't seem to be available anymore).
Yeah, but for lots of dough you get to "experience" Jim Petty. Of course you could eat pepperoni pizza before you go to bed and have a nightmare too.

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Petty's website says says his are sold out - line scratched through a price of...$60!