Slingerland Project wanted 60s or early 70s

Drum Play

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 3PC slingy project. Prefer 20",12",14". A 18"FT would be great to convert to BD. I need shells with good edges and all hardware attached. Somone in or near Atlanta would be great. Shells that need re-wraped is really what i want..as i can't wait to give Wallopus some of my money.

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I`ll take inventory tomorrow before the Falcons game. I`ve been on the fence with this project set. I think I have all the hardware but the shells are 13,16,22(w/hoops) from the 60`s but interiors were painted white for some reason. I keep hoping a cool set of chrome-less shells will pop up on eBay or reverb. I`d love to find a cool dark blue Slingerland wrap.
I`m in SW ATL

tmc333

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have 16 claws, T`s, lugs w/screws , for 60`s BD and enough lugs/screws for 13, 16 toms, tension rods along with COB rims. Haven`t found the FT leg mounts, just the legs so far. Also have the setomatic single arm and mounts for 13 & 22.

Let me know if at all interested and will get pics.

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sandmann31 said:
Nice job!
Thanks. 6 months of collecting singles. 2 weeks deciding on finish. Sent off to precision drum company. They are great.
12x8, 14x14, 16x13 bass drum, 14x5 snare, maxwells rail mount.

Asanchez

Reaction score
I have a 20,13,16 60s mahogany shells. Shells only and they need a lot of work. I can let them go for cheap message me if your interested

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Looking for a 3PC slingy project. Prefer 20",12",14". A 18"FT would be great to convert to BD. I need shells with good edges and all hardware attached. Somone in or near Atlanta would be great. Shells that need re-wraped is really what i want..as i can't wait to give Wallopus some of my money.
Drum Play. In that set above. The floor tom I found on Reverb. it was a Slingerland stage band... and came with no hardware at all. Just a BDP wrap that came off like butter. I cost me $57.00 I was given a 16x16 floor tom for free and a 22" bass drum as well. So I just took all the hardware and put it on the 14x14. It sounds great. It was a lot of surfing the web, being patient and well...in the long run it was well worth the time and effort.

Latest posts