Slinglerland Red Tiger Modern Jazz (20,12,14) with matching 4 x 14 Buddy Rich

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Slingerland early '70s Modern Jazz outfit with matching Buddy Rich snare drum.
Very nice, above average clean condition. All original, no mods.
14x20, 8x12, 14x14, 4x14.
Full description in my reverb ad ( https://reverb.com/item/33092142-slingerland-modern-jazz-20-12-14-with-matching-buddy-rich-snare-early-70s-red-tiger-pearl )
Asking $2350. I know it's a lot. Red tiger isn't super rare or crazy expensive, but this configuration with the matching 4x14 may be one of a kind. This set didn't come together. I know I got the snare separately. I think I got the 14x14 separately too, but it was a long time ago!
I will consider selling the set without the snare or sell the snare separately. Figure about $950 for the snare alone.
(Yes, I know this is a high retail price. It's a special set and I will only sell it if I get decent bux for it.)
rtAA.jpg
rtA.jpg

Attachments

MntnMan62

Reaction score
Beautiful! Those Set-O-Matic tom holders were such a game changer. My Stage Band had one for the single 8x12 mounted tom that came with it. I then found a 9x13 Stage Band mounted tom in really great condition, snapped it up and bought a Super Set-O-Matic double tom holder that allowed me to put those toms in almost any position I could possibly dream of. Still have it. It's my only kit. But what I love about these Slingerlands the most is their sound. Love the Red Tiger wrap. Very nice.

Latest posts