Snare Drum Spectacular Event

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
So I can save 50% on a snare drum OR get my snare drum tuned for free....and then pay full price for a new snare?

Decisions, decisions :unsure: .

mudjacker2

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yep. this one shoulda been placed in the Retailers section....I agree.

I will, however, step up to the plate and say that the guys at Stebal drums are super guys and really top notch people.....maybe not real internet/forum savvy, but Im sure they just didnt understand forum ediquitte. If the mods can find it in their hearts to properly relocate this, that would be awesome and a benefit for anyone in NEO who hasnt been there. If you're in the Cleveland area, these guys are THE drum shop to visit....ok, John and Rod, you guys are on own your own from here.... :icon_smile:

stebaldrums

Reaction score
So I can save 50% on a snare drum OR get my snare drum tuned for free....and then pay full price for a new snare?

Decisions, decisions :unsure: .

change "or" to "and" and answer is "no" to the full price question

stebaldrums

Reaction score

I will, however, step up to the plate and say that the guys at Stebal drums are super guys and really top notch people.....maybe not real internet/forum savvy, but Im sure they just didnt understand forum ediquitte. If the mods can find it in their hearts to properly relocate this, that would be awesome and a benefit for anyone in NEO who hasnt been there. If you're in the Cleveland area, these guys are THE drum shop to visit....ok, John and Rod, you guys are on own your own from here.... :icon_smile:

I tried to post there , but it would not allow me...i sent a message to find out why, and how to get it placed there

stebaldrums

Reaction score

I tried to post there , but it would not allow me...i sent a message to find out why, and how to get it placed there

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Be gentle guys. John and his staff are top notch guys and he runs a great shop. Welcome to DFO John.
Great shop, I agree. Love the display of identical bass drums with different heads mounted. Awesome idea. Need to take the long ride over there again. :)

mrmike

Reaction score
Love that Ludwig Birdseye. I am tempted but have to many snares.

doctor dirt

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Damn I just bought that "tuning" thing for 400.00 dollars so my drums are tuned in 440, they sound..................interesting! Maybe I will by a new one that comes in tune for....................life? :unsure: Doc.

Latest posts