Snare Drums, Hard-to-find Parts, and other cool finds...

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I'm not a dealer, but I have some really nice snare drums for sale, hard-to-find parts like Dunnett tube lugs, and other cool things... all on eBay. I'm willing to give a discount if you contact me direct, and want to go with a PayPal invoice (no friends and family scams). Here are my current offerings...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=08060-6733&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=lbired&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&_fosrp=1

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Maybe this one?

Both links work for me... thank you for that one. I don't know how you made your link. I would like to do that for Reverb as well... but can't figure it out.

For anyone having trouble with the link... here is a link to a snare drum I just finished assembling yesterday... it's a gorgeous Zebrawood stave shell, 6.5x14, with well-thought-out components. https://www.ebay.com/itm/223639905922

This is a pic of it...
ccwzebra6514front3.jpg

I also have plenty of other nice snares... including a brand new (old stock) MIJ Yamaha Maple Sensitive Cherry Wood, with Aluminum Diecast Hoops!

msd1365cw3small.jpg

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
I found it by doing a search for the Dunnett lugs on Ebay. Then I clicked on view seller's items. Then at the left I chose musical instruments. Did a copy and paste. You should be able to just copy and paste my link now.

Mike

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I found it by doing a search for the Dunnett lugs on Ebay. Then I clicked on view seller's items. Then at the left I chose musical instruments. Did a copy and paste. You should be able to just copy and paste my link now.

Mike
Thanks Mike. I also found a similar link by doing a google search for “lbired on eBay” and link came up... I did the same for Reverb.