Snares galore - finally posting the lot of them (nearly 50)!

DrumART Jim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not yet, sorry -- things have been nuts at DrumART HQ this week, so I haven't had a minute to post anything else. Will get more (hopefully the rest) posted this weekend. Stay tuned...

AaronLatos

spang spang a lang
Reaction score
Any chance you have a Ludwig Standard (de-wrapped, natural maple) 6.5 that I think I sold you yesterday ago?

jskdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in #7

I have 1 of the original prototypes in 6.5x14..Always wanted to add another size.

DrumART Jim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Busy couple weeks of travel and crazy busy at DrumART HQ, but many more will be going up in the next few days. To answer some outstanding questions... First, the Sonor is not being sold -- I'm going to keep and install different lugs. Those shells are just too good to sell for what I could get for it. Amazing, amazing drums.

Otherwise, the shallow Maggie has sold, but I just found a similar drum that I forgot I had. Another McKenzie magnesium, but I believe this one is 6.5" depth. I'll double-check and prioritize posting it. I'll also prioritize any Ludwigs I have left as well as that Tempus fiberglass (fibreglass if you're from Canada). ;) Also, the Pearl Tamo Ash and Allstar 220 Bronze and any others that were specifically requested earlier. I have a list around here somewhere...

Thanks!

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Could be he ,s going to keep it and put new lugs on it....Let us know if you get acknowledged or not.

DrumART Jim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bonzoholic said:
Could be he ,s going to keep it and put new lugs on it....Let us know if you get acknowledged or not.
I haven't
If you're talking about the Sonor Ferromanganese then yes, as I mentioned before, I'm keeping it. Otherwise, more drums coming tonight including the Tempus, Gaylord, Ludwigs, Pearls and as many more as I have time to post.

ekim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in #32. Whats the price?

OptikDrums

Player
Reaction score
DrumART Jim said:
I haven't
If you're talking about the Sonor Ferromanganese then yes, as I mentioned before, I'm keeping it. Otherwise, more drums coming tonight including the Tempus, Gaylord, Ludwigs, Pearls and as many more as I have time to post.

Can you update whats still available on the list followed by the asking prices? Seems like a more efficient way of doing this.

DrumART Jim

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
OptikDrums said:
Can you update whats still available on the list followed by the asking prices? Seems like a more efficient way of doing this.
Yeah, probably not a bad idea. I'll take inventory and update the list shortly.

Latest posts