So close . . .

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
. . . except for those 2 additional holes drilled into each of the drums. I'm really tempted to email the seller, but that never seems to go well. At least he claims the drums were that way when he bought them.

thestorysold

Reaction score
'With a little TLC this set could be polished and could be re-sold for a profit to a collector when you are finished with it.'

isn't $1,750 a bit steep already? or am I missing something.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wow...... So let me get this straight. I didn't own Yamaha electronic pads in 1992 because this guy was busy ruining a very nice set of Ludwig drums in his basement while inventing drum triggers in 1997? He's asking more than they're worth, and if I buy them I can do all the work and then sell to a collector for more than they're worth AND make a profit? Wow... Where do I sign up?? LOL

Myk

Reaction score
LOL good luck :bom: ,
What a shame:unsure:
Oh wait..it's the collectors edition :compress:

Last edited:

p83

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
but they have thick maple shells................

as far as ''helping'' sellers that clearly are unaware on the internet, i learned quickly and a long time ago that 99% of the time it does NOT go well. that's too bad as often i see ads that i could help with and get the seller more money or be realistic. the first thing they do is mock you as ''some kind of expert'' and then it all goes downhill. i don't know much about life, but i know a little about ludwig and drums.

franke

DFO Star
Reaction score
Ludwig drum kits are as common as dishwater. This particular kit is in crappy condition and the seller comes across like an asshat. Move on. There will be others.

ARGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ludwig drum kits are as common as dishwater. This particular kit is in crappy condition and the seller comes across like an asshat. Move on. There will be others.
Nothing to move on from. Merely posted it here for the entertainment value.

thejohnlec

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sheesh those holes look horrible. And a barely-matching 6 lug stencil snare to boot. No amount of TLC will correct those holes to make that kit attractive to any collector with even basic knowledge. Hard pass at that price.

Latest posts