So, this sucks but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsop

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have had several long time friendships dissolve due to beliefs and leanings I find unacceptable. Some things just can't be ignored. People need to know that their opinions have consequences. I'm not talking about being liberal or conservative. I'm talking about basic respect and morality.
I honestly think it all began to accelerate right when Apple released their first iPhone. Ever since that time, people have relied more and more on that device (or a similar one) for their news, for their entertainment, and for their validation. Society is truly in a bad state and it may never recover.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
So, are you inferring that those who have recently chosen to leave are the ones doing the bullying, trolling, chastising and causing problems? Serious question.
I am not inferring anything. Just making an observation.

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m going to bail on this dump too. You can keep your little good ol boys club of old white assholes who think the world owes them subservience and passivity. You wouldn’t be ANYTHING without Black and brown and gay artists—and you don’t get to claim you like certain of those artists while crapping on the rights and dignity of their families and descendants.

The “both sides” narrative from Ben (“can’t please everyone”) is cowardly bull.
1st off....I didnt say that....Chris did....but I agree with him. so your facts are wrong !
I understand what has happened in the last 2 weeks is disturbing and awful
But it doesnt give the green light to sour this forum............SOOOOO.........

OK THIS THREAD VIOLATES FORUM RULES, WE HAVE HAD CURSE WORDS, POLITICS, PERSONAL ATTACKS. ETC...AND GOING FORWARD THE HAMMER IS COMING DOWN, BE NICE, PLAY BY THE RULES OR BE GONE....IT IS THAT SIMPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts