A. Zildjian Armand Series Beautiful Baby 19-inch Ride-Crash
Excellent Condition, no key holing
Three rivets clustered tightly
1885 grams
Excellent jazz cymbal, great response for sticks and brushes
$200 plus shipping

Watch video here

Description from Zildjian web site ...
The 19" Beautiful Baby Ride was made to commemorate legacy, passion, and cymbal making of Armand Zildjian. It delivers a bright and musical vintage A Zildjian sound and features a three-rivet cluster for a cool and dynamic sizzle. To make this cymbal even more special, it features a laser engraved signature of Armand Zildjian and his favorite expression, "Beautiful, Baby."

Cymbal ships from Glendale (91201). Local pick up also available ... Shipping outside continental U.S. at additional cost ...

Attachments

tkillian

DFO Master
Reaction score
I totally dont need this Cymbal but why do i want to buy this cymbal?

It would be sweet with my 22" overhammered ride

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Indeed. A nice riveted companion to my slightly darker overhammered 22 as well TK.

kire

Reaction score
It’s a great cymbal, almost always on one of my stands, in all genres, not only jazz

ChasDrums118

Reaction score
I actually used it as a crash on some louder rock gigs and it was fine ...

tkillian

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice demo.
I have nothing like it and I A/B-ed it virtually with my 22 k constantinople overhammered ride and it should be sweet

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
My pleasure. Can't go wrong with a smaller riveted LSR. BTW my Jimmy Cobb Vaders showed up today. They feel great.

Jazzhead

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
How different is this with the new version of the beautiful baby with the big A logo, is the new one lighter?

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Never played the new ones so I don't know but would guess they're similar. Read up to see if the specs are different.

Reaction score
That sounds like a good one TK, (nice demo Sinc) smart purchase. Armand LOVED 19's (and he knew a thing or two about cymbals.) I LOVE 19's too. I have a few Paiste 19's (a 602 and a Masters) that are the PERFECT LSR's. The Masters is more of a crash ride, the 602 is more of a ride crash. My 602 is just a little darker than this Armand BB, if I ever find another GREAT 602 19", I'm going to drill it to become a Swiss Beautiful Baby (or Vacker Baby!) In the meantime I might drill my old 19" Paiste Super.

MSG

Latest posts