SOLD — A. Zildjian Armand Series Beautiful Baby 19-inch Ride-Crash, Video

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
New Armand Beautiful Baby 19" is on sale at drummingdeals this week, $175
Hummmm... linking to a different sale of the same cymbal as in this add seems in rather poor taste wouldn't you agree. Someone call Security!!! :)

Last edited:

Ghostin one

Reaction score
Hummmm... linking to a different sale of the same cymbal as in this add seems in rather poor taste wouldn't you agree. Someone call Security!!! :)
I would agree if it weren't sold already...

Edit: Sorry, You're right, it was rude.
My only defense is I was truly shocked to see that sale price. They're almost $400 w/tax everywhere else. And the re-design is probably different.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
How different is this with the new version of the beautiful baby with the big A logo, is the new one lighter?
I just received a 19" Beautiful Baby today.

I'm not sure if it received the same makeover as the rest of the A Zildjian line or not.

My Beautiful Baby tipped the scales at 1843 grams so it is very close in weight to the one in this thread, although Zildjian is known to vary a bit more in weights than other brands so one sample doesn't conclude anything. Mine has the same large A as my new A crash and hats but the hammering is "slightly" different. The hammer marks on the hats and crash touch each other almost like making complete hammered circles around the cymbal. The hammering on the Beautiful Baby has the same hammer pattern of in a line making circles around the cymbal as the others but the hammer marks are spaced apart about the size of an individual hammer mark if that makes sense. Maybe that is the way the hammering is on the on the rides of the new A's but I don't have another to compare it to. Mine seems to have a slightly lower pitch than the one in the video but that may not be so due to trying to compare one right in front of me to one in a video.