SOLD 1941 WFL Floor Tom 16"x14" with Matching Stand

qcaudio

Reaction score
I bought this 3 years ago with plans to restore it and now its just taking up space and i dont think im gonna give it the love it deserves. I did start to clean the stand because it was cover in cigarette tar and funk and i got most of it off but it could use a little more cleaning. Only one piece of rubber remains, the other two have worn off.

The tom is only missing the bottom tensions rods and clips. Other than that everything else is complete.

PS: Believe it or not, but the "Eddie Rogers Buffalo NY 1946" is the way i bought it, and seemingly legit after this beautiful forum helped me identify what I had.

Located in Buffalo, NY. Willing to seperate.

$350 - Floor Tom
$300 - Stand
$575 for the Pair + Shipping

Attachments

Last edited:

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
if anyone is interested, I have the exact drum for sale. Mine had spring loaded legs added in the 60's but it's identical to this one. Nice looking drum you had there qcaudio.

Attachments

qcaudio

Reaction score
Thanks wflkurt! I always hoped to restore it but had to look in the mirror and realize the truth on that project.

beantownswing

Reaction score
wflkurt, I bought qcaudio's floor tom and will consider buying yours too. The Beantown Swing Orchestra uses vintage drums with calfskin heads to train our high school drummers on Swing Era playing. Message me to discuss.