SOLD - 1967 Gretsch Champagne Sparkle - 12/14/20

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
***SNARE DRUM SOLD***

My Round Badge beauties up for grabs. Progressive Jazz sizes; great condition all around. The long spade of the rail consolette is from Maxwell though I'll include the original as well (which I find to be too short). Kit dates to 1967. Photo album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmuEPaTL

$2000 plus shipping. I haven't packed these yet as I'm going to offer them locally and save myself the time until necessary. For shipping we can ballpark something reasonable...I'm in Cali, to the East coast would probably run about $200.

Fire away with any questions!

Attachments

Last edited:

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Id be losing alot of money if I sold mine at that price. Although I DO have the 18x14 which I know is rare.
This should last till end of the day.
Its going to sell in no time.

deepsoulradio

Reaction score
Id be losing alot of money if I sold mine at that price. Although I DO have the 18x14 which I know is rare.
This should last till end of the day.
Its going to sell in no time.
I have considerably more into these drums than what I'm asking for...just looking for the quick move

KCDrumDad

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a son who lives in Davis, CA, probably five minutes away from deepsoulradio, so I have enlisted his help. He is visiting home next month, so maybe I can convince him to bring it with him. Otherwise, I am visiting Davis in October. Either way, I am looking forward to getting this snare. Thanks Barry.

KCDrumDad

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Conrats on selling the set. My son is visiting and brought the snare drum with him. It looks great. Thanks for selling it to me.