SOLD - 20" UFIP Exatic Series Light Ride with FREE Cymbal Bag, Video Inside $175.00

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This is a fairly new UFIP Exatic Series Light Ride cymbal. This was purchased a few months ago from The Drum Center of Portsmouth and I think it was played 3 times. Shortly after this purchase, I had the chance to pick up several other larger rides so this one is simply not getting played. It needs a good home where it will be used more than I am doing.

It is bright and articulate without being pingy, a very versatile, clear ride with that wonderful UFIP bell. It weighs in at 2300 grams but it does not play like that, it plays and feels lighter and looser than you would expect. I find this to be a common trait for UFIP, they consistently play lighter than their weight for me (well, the newer series anyway).

This Cymbal will also come with a brand new UFIP Cymbal Bag as shown.

This was purchase The Drum Center of Portsmouth and the video link to this exact ride is still on You Tube so here it is, this beats the heck out of a bad cell phone video with is my norm!!

$175 delivered in the lower 48 via Pay Pal.

[SIZE=12pt]
[/SIZE]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
PRICE DROP ALREADY! I found something I really would like so this bad boy needs a new home quick!! $200.00 delivered in the lower 48 via pay pal.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Alright, it's clear by the amount of views but no interaction that I am the only one here that liked this one enough to buy it! :laughing6:

That's fine as we each have our different taste so this will be my last bump. Just make me an offer (for the cymbal, bag and shipping), you never know, you may own a new cymbal! You know someone that needs a nice ride.

if no interest that's cool, I won't bump it up again and keep it up top if no one is interested.

Thanks for the look,
Ward

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
OK, OK... I lied... it's back up tops again!! :laughing1: OK, $175.00 delivered in the lower 48 including the UFIP cymbal bag and a new catalog from this years NAMM show.

Trey Gray

Pro
Reaction score
OK, OK... I lied... it's back up tops again!! :laughing1: OK, $175.00 delivered in the lower 48 including the UFIP cymbal bag and a new catalog from this years NAMM show.
I know this is a real long shot, but, you still have this cymbal? Thanks.

Cheers and blessings, Trey

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Oh man, what a blast from the past!! No, I sold that some time ago, but thanks so much for the note. Be safe out there and thanks again.

Ward