SOLD 22” Istanbul Mehmet Sahra Ride, new

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Video of the exact cymbal:

2350g. The Sahra offers dark, controlled overtones and has a nice woody stick definition overall. The finish is absolutely stunning.

$OLD

Would also consider trades for a jazzy 22” medium thin zildjian

487E26C2-34C0-44EF-94B1-F65FDA9EF1E8.jpeg
2DAA60C4-80B0-4F77-A16A-51F79AD6E3F8.jpeg

Last edited:

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is that the actual cymbal in the video?

VinSparkle

Reaction score
Friday bump. Good deal here guys on a high quality cymbal with tons of character. Did I mention it’s brand new!?!

Check out this glowing review from MD. The guy gushes about the Sahra...couple excerpts below...

“The Sahra has tons of personality, with rich, dark overtones, a woody attack, a very musical, deep-sounding bell, and decent crash capabilities.”

“I ended up using the Sahra as a primary ride on several medium-volume club gigs that required me to play everything from “Manic Depression” to “Tenor Madness,” and it sounded simply incredible in every style. I especially liked that I could crash it on the edge for a puff of impact, and then go right back to riding the bow without losing any clarity. The bell has a pleasingly clear but dark and integrated tone, and it was easy to control. Matt Chamberlain’s distinctive ride sound came to mind as I was testing the 22″ Sahra, which has a rare combination of dark, complex tones, clear articulation, and controlled sustain.”

Last edited:

Toast Tee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Small world.
I wanted feedback on it (other than the vid) before I was going to contact ya.
Love the stick definition, and tone.

Latest posts