header.nohb.html

Sold: 4.5x14 Sonor Ferro Snare - 1960's

gergeef

Reaction score
I've lowered the price, it's what I have in it and willing to take a reasonable offer.

For sale is a *edit: 4.5x14* mid-60's Sonor ferro snare. I bought this recently and decided to pass it along. No issues with the drum shell or hoops other than some pitting on the batter hoop but the shell is clean. Missing the internal damper and includes original ferro batter hoop with a standard triple flange hoop on the snare side. Original throw-off was replaced with Ludwig P-85 with new holes drilled for the throw-off. No other holes or issues with the shell. It is a ferro snare, a magnet will stick to it. Passing it along as I got it. I put a lightly used Aquarian Modern Vintage head on and am including a Sonor stamped drum key is also included. Great gigging drum. Feel free to contact me for any questions.
$140.00 shipped to lower 48 US or International if you pay the shipping. I'm located at zip-code 43050 OH.
Thanks,
Greg
--

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:969]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6512]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6513]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6514]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6515]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:6516]

gergeef

Reaction score
I've lowered the price and would like to move it along. I'm open to reasonable offers if anyone has interest.
Thanks,
Greg

gergeef

Reaction score
You are correct, sir! It is a 4.5x 14 and I've included a photo of the drilled holes for the p-85.
Thanks for the insight.
bonzoleum said:
Greg is it possible it's a 4.5x14?

bonzoleum

BONZOLEUM
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can change the header description to give everyone a heads up (who sees the For Sale headers).

Click EDIT, then USE FULL EDITOR and you can change the

For Sale: 5x14 Sonor Ferro Snare - Early/Mid-60's

to

For Sale: 4.5x14 Sonor Ferro Snare - Early/Mid-60's

Meanwhile let me have an O/C internal debate on whether or not I'll buy it- if someone comes along shortly and grabs it (they almost certainly will) that's terrific. Otherwise I'll be in touch.

gergeef

Reaction score
Bump. I have lowered the price to $140 shipped so I can move this for the funds are needed to travel and to see my family. Not a sob story here, just being truthful with you folks since my Dad became very sick over the weekend and now dealing with congestive heart failure. This is starting to get rough being so close to the holiday and would like to get another item off my mind and hopefully to a good home.
Thanks again for looking. Happy Thanksgiving.
Greg