SOLD! 67 Rogers Holiday Kit 22/13/16 Cleveland Tags

Billster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Silver Sparkle wrap is in very good condition with only minimal fade. Only one small area of discoloration. Interior flat grey paint and all bearing edges are in excellent condition with all Cleveland tags intact. Chrome has very little pitting. I have detailed only the bass drum, and the hoops could stand a coat of paint. The toms will shine up nicely. Also includes the swivo-matic double tilter cymbal arm. Original (used) Rogers heads on toms, top & bottom. Bass drum has a new (unplayed) Remo Smooth White Powerstroke 3 head on batter side and new Remo Smooth White Ambassador head with Rogers logo decal on resonate side.

Asking $1,200 + actual shipping. Make inquiries & reasonable offers soon as these are headed for ebay.

Thanks....Bill

mtarrani

DFO Master
Reaction score
Re: 67 Rogers Holiday Kit 22/13/16 Cleveland Tags

If only I had room for those babies :) Oh well, perhaps in my next life.

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Re: 67 Rogers Holiday Kit 22/13/16 Cleveland Tags

That's almost exactly like my Rogers, only nicer... Great sounding set. Love Rogers 22's...

k.zildjian

DFO Master
Reaction score
Very nice kit....

I had been looking for quite a while for a 22" flat grey Cleveland.......and found a very clean one at the Chicago show 1 month ago.....shell only..for $40 in BDP! I was very happy! But...someone put a cymbal arm Swivo at 12 o'clock....still......for $40........

Why is there so few 22" Rogers Cleveland?

B.

Powertone

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hey B... Nice find on the 22 Clev shell. $40 is a steal! Not sure why so few beavertail 22's and 24's from the Clev era. I see 22's from the b&b era, but they really started to disappear with the beavertail Clev. (That being said, I have seen a couple of Clev 22's available in the past month or two, so they are out there.) They seem to make a bit of a comeback during the Dayton era and even more during the Fullerton era. Could be that the Clev 20" basses were very desirable as you weren't sacrificing sound in a smaller, more portable package.

Powertone

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a minute to compliment Billster on a flawless transaction for this kit. The kit was even nicer than expected. All original including most heads and dirt! Just what us collector's love to find. Bill's packing was superb and his shipping was lightning fast.

I highly recommend a transaction with Bill.

Thanks for a beautiful Clev kit with a thunderous 22" bass drum!