SOLD! 6pc Mapex M Birch - Honey Amber Lacquer

tommy stixx

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to sell this set as I just got a mid 70's Ludwig to replace it. Kit is in excellent shape, barring a few minor dings on the BD from the mounted toms. Really sharp finish, not a wrap. I have had this in my rehearsal space for about 1.5 yrs now and gigged a handful of times with it. I usually play 1 up, 1 down only... but I set up the entire kit tonite to take pics and was really digging how good all the toms sounded. Very melodic.

Sizes are 10, 12, 13, 16, 18x22 BD, 14 x 5.5 Snare

Hardware :
3 Floor tom legs
Double tom mount
Single tom Mount
1 Clamp to attach the single tom mount to a stand.

Asking $400.00 here before I put on Craigslist.

Local pickup available on Long Island, NY. UPS shipping also available, but it will be pricey I am sure. Will nest drums to minimize the number of boxes. Will quote actual shipping charges after it's boxed up.
[attachment=2]mapex1s.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]mapex2s.jpg[/attachment]
View attachment 8482

tommy stixx

Reaction score
Re: 6pc Mapex M Birch - Honey Amber Lacquer

Bump. Going to CL in the next day or so.

tommy stixx

Reaction score

Thanks! I am surprised no one's interested yet...

tommy stixx

Reaction score

I'm bumping this again as I still havent listed them on Craigslist, will probably do it this week... No takers?

Thats a nutty price for those drums,and i mean GREAT if you,re buying.These are likely the same shells Sonor use on thier Force series which is a known winner.C,mon drummers,deals like this dont happen every day,so sieze this opportunity thats knockin,and dont bitch about the noise!! :)